Wednesday 11 January 2012

When a girl was the result of two food lovers..

Well well well..... decided to start a food blog... hmm...Not very good at this so, maybe I shall start by telling you a little bit about my background and my passion for FOOD!



  • Dad was a wonderful cook (still has his magic despite his stroke),  specialized in Chinese cuisine..I did help him at the hawker centres before..and I truly enjoyed it!
  • Mum.. oh mum.. she has been a wonderful cook all along (only that she has been busy with work).. well she was helping  her mum and dad at their mee rebus stall waaaay back then... where my parents met and fell in love (awwww...) 
  • Me, being the only child, a latch-key kid, did everything I could that would possibly burn the house down while growing up, played with different ingredients since I was 8!
  • My first own recipe... let me see... my own version of an omelette (with lots of stuff inside)
  • My friends and family are IN LOVE with my potato salad (Hey you guys...how many times must I tell you it's super fattening!)
  • And then I got married to a food lover... heheheh... love him like a love song baby!

Ok..nuff' said...as this blog is meant for me to share my love for food and wonderful recipes..I will do that with all my belly! =) 

ciao ciao!

The Sri Lankan chef at work!

4 comments: